Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Little Monkie #3 (aka Cutie Pie)

My Little Monkie #3 is almost 3 months and I have yet to blog about her. This little one has been behaving so far, altho' we are still in the 3 hr routine. The other 2 monkies love her so much - talk to her, play with her, calm her down and needless to say, they kiss her all the time. And she smiles and laughs all the time.
 
Look at her... full of different expressions...

 
Many of our friends said that the little one and I look alike. What do you think?

 
Summer vacation is coming to an end... while the boys are back to school, mommy is getting ready for another course to start. She's also glad that 2 mini-sessions are upcoming. Getting busy and stay tuned for more posts in the Fall. Feel free to drop me a note if you'd like (or you know anyone) to book a session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment