Friday, November 30, 2012

Wedding Session: Meredith & Andrew

This post has been long delayed. Now my current course is done, so I got sometime to catch up on some shootings, editing and blogging :)
 
This wedding session was taken in the first week of November, the weather was getting cold... lucky to see the blue sky, but still chilly... I dressed pretty toasty and the bride was all up for that. And it's my first time ever to McMaster... it's a beautiful and historic univeristy.
 

Very sweet couple... full of romance....

 

Needless to say, Meredith is such a beautiful bride.



 
It's a very good experience with Meredith and Andrew and my photography friends Tanya and Evelyn. Look forward to the next wedding session (contact me if you're interested in finding out more).

No comments:

Post a Comment