Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dedicated to My Hubby



Tomorrow is my hubby's last day at the current company. So I've made some treats for him to bring back for his co-workers. During the past festive season, I made them some classic kid treats - rice krispy. Instead of cutting them into squares, I didn't melt the mashmallows completely, such that they're more chewy. And I rolled them into small balls, also mixed in a bit of dried cranberries on some of them. Surprisingly, his co-workers got them all finished shortly. 

This time, it's mostly the same ingredients, just a bit of variations on the shape. I had fun making them and enjoyed the time to shoot them afterwards :)

Here I would like to wish my hubby luck on his new endeavour!!

PS - stay tune for the next post on paper airplane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment