Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all lovely moms :)
 
This year, I celebrate it with an additional monkie and the day went nice. The monkie boys got some crafts done at school. Last year, Little Monkie #1 said that mommy cooks the best rice and he's still saying the same this year. Little Monkie #2 did it right this year that it's Happy Mother's Day not Happy Valentine's Day.
 
After school yesterday, they got me a bunch of my fav flower - tulip & a cute mother's day balloon.
 
 
Last night before we went to bed, they told that they're gonna make me a breakfast in bed. This morning, they still remembered and this was what happened.
 
 



Little Monkie #2 was all excited about this 'surprise' and ran into my room with giggles.

 
Little Monkie #1 walked in happily and carefully with my breakfast. Of course, we wouldn't forget about Little Monkie #3 - all say "cheers" ;)
 
And here's my breakfast, see the pancakes were in heart shape. And they're really serious about it that they got a menu for this... so cute...

 
 
And this is behind the scene.
 
 
Needless to say, I finished it all with a happy smile. In the evening, it was my turn to be master chef for the two moms - my mom and mom-in-law.
 
Once again, Happy Mother's Day!
 
PS - thanks to dada for making this happen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment