Saturday, April 20, 2013

Their big day is upcoming!

After Vidya & Bala having their first new born recently, Connie & Dave... another couple who modelled for my Wedding I assignment is having great news. Their big day is upcoming next month!! One day, Connie asked if I could sponsor a mini-photo session as one of the prizes for their stag and doe party. Of course! Here's the poster I've created... my first time. The background color fushcia and text color apple green go with the theme colors of their wedding. What do you think?
 
 
 At the time they're helping out, they were not even engaged. They were really nice... woke up early in the morning, dressed up, posed for me for a few hours. It's, honestly, quite an exhausting job. They got great smile tho'. Take a look!

(This is not their official wedding pic)
 
Here I would like to wish this lovely couple all the best in the next stage of their life together. Congratulations!!!
 
PS - umm... I guess I can describe myself as the lucky lady... bringing some luck to those who I had shot. Wanna book a session now? Simply contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment