Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fun Shot

Woohoo... the wedding photography course is now over. This blog was originally set up as part of the assignments and now the marking is done and I'm planning to keep it on.

Over the weekend, we went up to Collingwood for a short getaway. It's a fun trip and I've got a chance to have a feel of my new baby 24-70mm f2.8 in low light condition (see the above stinky feet and hand of my two monkies... I was going to find a baby hand shot of my monkey #1 to sit it side by side, but failed... sadly). It's a very nice lens, just that I need to work on my muscle.

Keep following... as I have a few photo sessions scheduled this summer: 2 baby, 1 engagement and 1 wedding. If you're interested in having me to capture the timeless moments of yours, send me an email to inquire for the details. To have a sneak peak of my work, visit my FB page at Gigi Fan Photography. You could also click on the link under the My Favs gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment