Monday, July 16, 2012

Bunnies

On Sunday morning, the whole family has become soooo excited. We've seen new born bunnies... one two threee four five... there were 5 of them sleeping in the alley of our house & our neighbours'. Bunny mommy wasn't there... so we got a diaper box to protect them from the birds and other animals. My two monkies kept on checking them out at the window, watched them crawling around. Their eyes weren't even opened yet (I mean the bunnies' eyes). They knew where each of them were and relied on each other.

My neighbours were out for the whole day. When they're back and found it out, it's already at 1am, while I was doing my ironing. We were wondering if there's anything that we could do or should do to protect those little lives. Finally, we've decided - let it be. They're wild lives and bunny mommy would be worried if her little babies have disappeared.

This morning when my hubby left home for work, the bunnies were all gone. What has happened in between the few hours? Who knows? We could only hope for the best. Life - you will never know what's going to happen the next minute. Cherish every single moment that you're encountering... good or bad, up and down, so there will be no regrets.

To Live at the Present Moment...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting! Don't forget to check out my FB page at www.facebook.com/GigiFanPhotography. I'm in slow progress of setting up my website :)

    ReplyDelete