Monday, September 24, 2012

My birthday...


It was my xth birthday yesterday... nothing much planned. Took my boy for his swimming class... got breakfast at Mac's and the Little Monkie #2 spilled the whole bottle of milk on the floor. Afterwards, Little Monkie #1 asked if he could go over to grannies' place for some fun time. Of course :) Unfortunately, Little Monkie #2 who had been whining for the whole morning got to stay home.

Thanks to my hubby for taking me out to the Riverwood Conservancy for the Art in the Park event. They had a few artists there show casing their beautiful pieces; there were also musicians there playing guitars, singing songs, etc. We took one of the picnic tables and enjoyed our lunch. We also got a chance to take some pictures. It's been a while that I haven't taken any of the flower & faux.

The above was taken in between the intermitten raining. I got a couple other shots submitted to the Picture This photo contest organized by Mississauga News. Will see how it goes... anyhow, I had a relaxed and joyful afternoon. That's all it matters.

What about the evening? We went to a Korean restaurant for Teppanyaki and the boys (esp for Little Monkie #1) enjoyed it. It concluded with a bday song from the boys with a couple of pastry daddy got from d/t. Also need to mention that they also made a cake for me with playdoh and toy fries & chips the night before, when we had dinner at my friends' place. It's a nice surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment