Friday, June 22, 2012

Please never say these to me, a Photographer...


This is an interesting one that I just found from my friend's FB page. That reminds me what my facial expression was, when I called around for quotes intended for my wedding photography... it was way back in 5 years ago.

After knowing more about photography, I now understand why there are photographers who charge you for $$$$$ - they deserve it; particularly for wedding photography, it's a once in a life moment, no re-take can be done. You have to be talented and experienced enough to know when to click the 'button' at the right second... not a second off... Without the numerous practices, you just can't do it. Can we do this with an auto-mode? Maybe you can have a few lucky shots...

Looking at some of the bullets mentioning about the big names, it has made me laughed... 'coz I were at those places before. Would I go back again? haha... never ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment